Bottles have been fascinating humanity for ages! Be it for drinks or games; bottles are handy for both. And any party without bottles is highly impossible.
This write-up is about a very intriguing Bottle opener game.
This bottle opener game is quite fun and indeed must be played with your friends and family. What is more interesting is that you can build one yourself!
DIY guys! So, let us get into the construction part of the Bottle opener game without any further ado.
Construction of Bottle Opener Game (DIY):
There are about 12 tools and materials required for the DIY bottle opener game. Ensure you have them before starting the construction.
Tools and Materials required:
- Tape Measure
- Hammer and Saw
- Bottle Opener
- Power Drill
- Drill Bits (if necessary)
- Sanding Sponge
- Permanent Marker/Pen and Pencil
- Framing and Pin Nails (1-2″)
- Sanded Plywood (standard size)
- Acrylic Sheet (standard size)
- Paint (Choose your favorite one!)
Here is the procedure of a DIY bottle opener game with six simple steps. You can make some changes according to your own choice but ensure that you follow these necessary steps.
Step 1: Dimensions
Firstly, take a measuring tape—Mark and measure cuts on the sanded Plywood with a pencil (preferably).
Follow the further procedure:
- One backboard: 12 x 20’’
- Two side sections: 2-3/4 x 20″
- Two side sections: 2-3/4 x 15″
- Four divider sections: 2 x 2-1/2″
Note: – You can make changes in the dimensions accordingly.
Step 2: Making Cuts on the Plywood
Now take a saw and cut the marks which you made on the sanded Plywood. Ensure that there are no rough edges.
Step 3: Formation of a Nail Pattern
- Create a nail pattern on the Plywood. You can use a permanent pen/marker and offset nails 2-3″ apart.
- Now drive nails in the Plywood on the marks.
- Ensure that the nails do not come out of the Plywood.
Step 4: Build a Frame
- Place the 20-inch pieces (Refer Step (1) procedure (2)) of Plywood on the end of each side of the back panel. Use a nailer (preferably brad nailer) to secure it.
- Now place the 15-inch pieces of Plywood (Refer Step (1) procedure (3)) on the other ends of each side to complete the frame. Use a nailer to secure it.
Step 5: Attach Dividers
- Place the four dividers (Refer Step (1) procedure (4)) at the bottom end of the backboard (Refer Step (1) procedure (1)).
- Now secure the bottom part of the frame using a nailer. Ensure to nail through the Plywood entirely to secure it completely.
- You may paint your favorite color.
Step 6: Attach Acrylic Sheet and Bottle Opener
- The acrylic sheet usually comes with a plastic film over it. Could you remove it? Now drill small holes into each corner of the acrylic sheet.
- Now, place the acrylic sheet about 3 inches up from the bottom of the frame. Secure it with nails.
- Screw the bottle opener, preferably at the centre to the backboard, above the acrylic sheet.
Bottle Opener Games:
Once you are done with the DIY, then we need to decide about the game. The game is as follows:
The bottle opener is used to open your bottle. The bottle cap falls into one of the bottom sections. Now here is where we decide the game. You can go for the very usual Truth or Dare or enlist several tasks to perform.
You can be a bit innovative yourself and try to come up with some different games too! Like you can name the food and the section where bottle cap falls will provide the food you will eat at your party. Anyhow try to make it a bit intriguing so that you prove to be a good host.
If you’re interested in knowing more about DIY projects, home décor, and party games, then visit the Homebnc website. The website has an extensive collection of excellent content about DIY projects and home décor ideas.…